Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bike Equipment Deals in FF

The morning commute is getting darker every day. If I leave by 7:00 AM the sun is just starting to come up. I need to have a light on my bike soon. Yesterday I stopped in at The Rental Store on College Way. They have helped me with bike accessories before. I noticed a big sign in the window, " Moving Sale 20-70% off." They have one set of bike lights and they are 20% off.

The owners are moving to a location on East Hwy 210 near Ottertail Glass. If you are looking for a new bike or accessories in Sept. , The Rental Store looks like a good opportunity. After a few phone calls to other bike suppliers it is clear that this may be the only bike sale in town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I'd like to invite you an all of your readers interested in biking in Fergus Falls to a conversation about biking, commuting, clothes, touring, and any other bike related items that we'd like to discuss.

Where: MSCTC-Fergus Falls
When: Thursday, Sept 9, 2008 at 6:30pm
Who: anybody who likes to bike - pass the word.

I will have signs on the front door indicating a room.
Ramona